Oh Kit, This is so inspirational. I love the life in this man. I must send this to one of our coaches. Her brother-in-law is a cabinet maker and over the holidays lost the upper parts of 3 of his fingers in a woodworking accident. She was telling him about my lack of thumb and how it didn't seem to change what I did. She asked any advice. I told her to tell him that anything is possible. This proves it. Janet
Oh Kit,
ReplyDeleteThis is so inspirational. I love the life in this man. I must send this to one of our coaches. Her brother-in-law is a cabinet maker and over the holidays lost the upper parts of 3 of his fingers in a woodworking accident. She was telling him about my lack of thumb and how it didn't seem to change what I did. She asked any advice. I told her to tell him that anything is possible. This proves it.
Janet
And then there are those of us that can't even take care of ourselves with all 4 limbs...sad
ReplyDeleteWhat an inspiration!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Kat