Cold Noses, Warm Hearts
Isn't that pretty snow???
Enjoy!!!!
Sassy is one smart dog!!
Hey Kit Thanks for posting that picture of Vicki on your blog.She is indeed a snow angel!!! What a look of pure joy on her face!!!Way to go V you are famous!!!Cecilia
I agree - Sassy is a smart dog!Then there's that N.Dakotan.......hmmm.......not so sure about that one.
Wow that is a lot of snow!
Sassy, you are pretty sassy for such a little lady. =)
Confucious say, "Sassy is sage!"
Well, thanks to Sassy, I know my brain is in no danger of falling out! :) SH
I love your comments! Thank you, ~K
Sassy is one smart dog!!
ReplyDeleteHey Kit
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting that picture of Vicki on your blog.
She is indeed a snow angel!!! What a look of pure joy on her face!!!
Way to go V you are famous!!!
Cecilia
I agree - Sassy is a smart dog!
ReplyDeleteThen there's that N.Dakotan.......
hmmm.......not so sure about that one.
Wow that is a lot of snow!
ReplyDeleteSassy, you are pretty sassy for such a little lady. =)
ReplyDeleteConfucious say, "Sassy is sage!"
ReplyDeleteWell, thanks to Sassy, I know my brain is in no danger of falling out! :) SH
ReplyDelete