What an enlightening video! I would have thought that these mushers were all "outdoorsy" people-not from Wash. DC. Amazing! I wish I had time to keep up with all your stories-I believe it could be addictive (you are, right?). Anyway, I hope you have an amazing trip as you get to see all the passion of the people and dogs up close in Alaska. Chester's Mom
Sassy: Why yes, Sassy-I DO find older ladies quite interesting! And if you're name says anything about you I am even more excited to meet you. So who's gonna be dog-sitting you while Mom's away? Maybe I could stop by for a treat! Wink, wink,nudge, nudge! Chester
Kit,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I felt like an Idita-Rider on You Tube video!!! Lucky musher!!
Raider came running over to listen to the mushing dogs!!
Kath
What an enlightening video! I would have thought that these mushers were all "outdoorsy" people-not from Wash. DC. Amazing! I wish I had time to keep up with all your stories-I believe it could be addictive (you are, right?). Anyway, I hope you have an amazing trip as you get to see all the passion of the people and dogs up close in Alaska.
ReplyDeleteChester's Mom
Sassy: Why yes, Sassy-I DO find older ladies quite interesting! And if you're name says anything about you I am even more excited to meet you. So who's gonna be dog-sitting you while Mom's away? Maybe I could stop by for a treat! Wink, wink,nudge, nudge!
Chester