Cold Noses, Warm Hearts
What a marvelous picture! Such a magnificent statue ought to be identifiable. I can't wait to hear what you find out. SH
What day are you coming to Alaska? I am so excited to have only 4 days of teaching this week, beautiful fresh snow, the iditarod and of course the fact that it is 78 in Las Vegas. I will be packing flip flops and you will be packing boots!
I love your comments! Thank you, ~K
What a marvelous picture! Such a magnificent statue ought to be identifiable. I can't wait to hear what you find out. SH
ReplyDeleteWhat day are you coming to Alaska? I am so excited to have only 4 days of teaching this week, beautiful fresh snow, the iditarod and of course the fact that it is 78 in Las Vegas.
ReplyDeleteI will be packing flip flops and you will be packing boots!