Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Barbie Turns 50!!!

It was bound to happen....




Happy Trails,

10 comments:

  1. I just L-O-V-E your blog! Wat a sense of humour! And your babies are... pawsome and bootiful. I'll be coming back, that's for sure!


    Love


    Pipa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lablady - thanks for the blog. Wow, and they say that skin stretched won't go back into place! Yes, age hits everyone, but I woulda thought that Barbie had enough money to keep up on plastic surgery!

    jaimn

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend sent that picture to me a day ago... it's so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD that is hilarious! I swear that is me and I am only 38! Yikes... what will become of me?? At least dogs don't care what you look like ;-)
    Dana Moose and Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that picture is sooo funny. Did she spent all money for plastic surgery? Poor Barbie ;-)

    Love you,
    Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so funny... thanks for the morning giggle

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD -hysterical!!!! I hadn't seen it, but what a riot! Thanks for posting!
    Hugs and Love xo
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barbie is only 50, and I am 61. That looks like me so maybe I am holding up better than she is! SH

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really didn't want my pic splashed all over the internet......



    ?????

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I missed this yesterday, too freaking funny. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K