That is just so wrong! Where's the dignity here. Hysterical. We have NO potential to do that to Blaine and I'm sooooo glad I can't be tempted. But, on the other hand, we do NOT win the Best Costume in the annual Pet Parade, no matter how many times I tell them Blaine is really a Yorkie dressed as a Malamute! Janet
Wow!
ReplyDeleteTinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker
So would the human be Todo? he he
ReplyDeleteHey Kit,
ReplyDeleteThat was worth waiting for,
Thanks for the smile,
Cecilia
This is cute!!
ReplyDeleteThat is just so wrong! Where's the dignity here. Hysterical. We have NO potential to do that to Blaine and I'm sooooo glad I can't be tempted. But, on the other hand, we do NOT win the Best Costume in the annual Pet Parade, no matter how many times I tell them Blaine is really a Yorkie dressed as a Malamute!
ReplyDeleteJanet
I'm speechless... and a little concerned. Plus my sides are hurting from laughing.
ReplyDeleteI will be laughing the rest of the day over this photo!! :-)
ReplyDeleteGidget...the pomeranian. All she needs is her bikini and the beach!
ReplyDeleteVery funny!
ReplyDeleteThat dog has gone Hollywood.......
ReplyDeleteVicki
Absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete