Cold Noses, Warm Hearts
Happy Trails,
Hi Kit Today's picture is just plain funny!!Good JOB!!Regards to you and the crew!!Cecilia
ha ha, at first we were like "huh?" but then we got it, too funny
That's too funny!!!(Tucker still doesn't get it. Poor boy is soooooo slow.)Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker
That was cute!! When the screen came up all I could see was "Cinco de Mayo" and the sombreros beneath.Then scrolled down to the mayo jars! LOLKathy
You are too funny!Bette - CTAntique
As always, you are very creative with a great sense of humor.....good job!
Clever!!
Hola! let's have a fiesta with the doggies!
We have to pay attention to understand this one...........Always got a little bit of that teacher thing going on.........lolVicki
KIT, I GOT YOUR CINCO DE MAYO THING RIGHT OFF THE BAT. I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE.MARLO
Lablady - loved the mayo thing, and yes, I got it! (Must be because I taught first grade, too! Like minds...)
LabLady: I got it! I got it!ctantique
Hi Kit....do you think folks didn't get it because...they don't refer to Mayonaise as mayo? I've always called Mayonaise mayo....way before cinco de mayo!!! Maybe it is a NC GA thing. HA!!! Cecilia
I love your comments! Thank you, ~K
Hi Kit
ReplyDeleteToday's picture is just plain funny!!
Good JOB!!
Regards to you and the crew!!
Cecilia
ha ha, at first we were like "huh?" but then we got it, too funny
ReplyDeleteThat's too funny!!!
ReplyDelete(Tucker still doesn't get it. Poor boy is soooooo slow.)
Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker
That was cute!! When the screen came up all I could see was "Cinco de Mayo" and the sombreros beneath.
ReplyDeleteThen scrolled down to the mayo jars! LOL
Kathy
You are too funny!
ReplyDeleteBette - CTAntique
As always, you are very creative with a great sense of humor.....good job!
ReplyDeleteClever!!
ReplyDeleteHola! let's have a fiesta with the doggies!
ReplyDeleteWe have to pay attention to understand this one...........
ReplyDeleteAlways got a little bit of that teacher thing going on.........
lol
Vicki
KIT, I GOT YOUR CINCO DE MAYO THING RIGHT OFF THE BAT. I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE.
ReplyDeleteMARLO
Lablady - loved the mayo thing, and yes, I got it! (Must be because I taught first grade, too! Like minds...)
ReplyDeleteLabLady: I got it! I got it!
ReplyDeletectantique
Hi Kit....do you think folks didn't get it because...they don't refer to Mayonaise as mayo? I've always called Mayonaise mayo....way before cinco de mayo!!! Maybe it is a NC GA thing. HA!!!
ReplyDeleteCecilia