Dexter here! I always like to get to know more normal doggies like you guys given my living conditions. I am so jealous that you have actual tennis balls. I can't have any in my yard because the beastie tries to swallow them.
TOO FUNNY!! Mom's been trying and trying to get me to wear glasses but she keeps putting them on my nose. Naturally I try to bite them. I hope she doesn't see this 'cuz she will want to try it now.
That is CLASSIC! I love it!
ReplyDeleteDexter here! I always like to get to know more normal doggies like you guys given my living conditions. I am so jealous that you have actual tennis balls. I can't have any in my yard because the beastie tries to swallow them.
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Dexter
I'm wordless............
ReplyDeleteVicki
LOL...great shot!
ReplyDeleteHumans are so clever!
ReplyDeleteTinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker
TOO FUNNY!! Mom's been trying and trying to get me to wear glasses but she keeps putting them on my nose. Naturally I try to bite them. I hope she doesn't see this 'cuz she will want to try it now.
ReplyDeleteWoofs and shady slobbers,
Chester
Made me smile!!
ReplyDeleteVery cheeky :-)
ReplyDeleteI like your sense of humour K!
That "cracks" me up! Pun intended. LOL
ReplyDeleteI'm finally back from my blog vacation and having fun catching up with everyone.
Hugs!
Kat
Apparently the sun is shining somewhere in the world! lol Wag that tail, doggie, the sun is shining!
ReplyDelete