Such a sweet collage! Poor Zack... I am just catching up on the last posts I've missed. I'm happy he's doing o.k. and feeling better with his "new hairdos" - that post was too funny!! Big hug to Zack!!
What great pics! I didn't know about the Schnauzers. Who are they? Rusty had Gretchen and Bismark in the late 70s through the 80s. Their deaths made him choose not to have others. My poodle Brandy always pouted when they visited. She would lie on the bed in my room and growl! So brave! SH
What a lovely collage and tribute to your Mom....I enjoy family photos... Hugs to you and your Labs!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day! Great collage. :)
ReplyDeleteAwwwww...so sweet.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day.
Hugs!
Kat
Such a sweet collage!
ReplyDeletePoor Zack... I am just catching up on the last posts I've missed. I'm happy he's doing o.k. and feeling better with his "new hairdos" - that post was too funny!! Big hug to Zack!!
Kit
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful tribute to your Mom!!
Cecilia
What great pics! I didn't know about the Schnauzers. Who are they? Rusty had Gretchen and Bismark in the late 70s through the 80s. Their deaths made him choose not to have others. My poodle Brandy always pouted when they visited. She would lie on the bed in my room and growl! So brave! SH
ReplyDeleteSuch a nice collage of pics of your mom........
ReplyDeleteVicki