Hi Kit!!! You find the most adorable pictures of yourself and family...you must have them stored for easy access. Pic of your mom and her dog...now we know where you get your love of animals. Was Lady a collie? I was raised with a collie, Sweet Pea and boxer bull, Duke. How is your tooth? Cecilia
That picture could be you!!!!
ReplyDeleteOnly at a much later date.......
Vicki
Oh, your mother was so cute! Great pic! SH
ReplyDeleteLovely memory. Hope your Sunday is special. :D
ReplyDeleteCute picture of your mother!
ReplyDeleteBTW check your email.
Kathy (hummingbirdkw)
What a great photograph...they both look so happy and connected. Thanks for sharing it!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo...I love the connection with the dog. They truly are our best friends. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous photo. It must be very sentimental.
ReplyDeleteLove Melissa
Such a precious photo!
ReplyDeleteHi Kit!!!
ReplyDeleteYou find the most adorable pictures of yourself and family...you must have them stored for easy access.
Pic of your mom and her dog...now we know where you get your love of animals. Was Lady a collie? I was raised with a collie, Sweet Pea and boxer bull, Duke.
How is your tooth?
Cecilia