i saw that on the news too and was so sad for the dogs...the dog just ran home? anyway, glad they are both ok! have seen similar videos on youtube, but too hard to watch, even though i do what i do, i can't bear to watch an animal in need! (only if i can help!)
I could not watch it again, had seen it on Good Morning America. Hope they are both going to be ok. So sad. I hate to see injured dogs. Makes me cry. I cannot even watch Animal Cops.
Always take care of your mom!!! :)
ReplyDeletethat is the sweetest thing ever! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteMoose + Dana
i saw that on the news too and was so sad for the dogs...the dog just ran home? anyway, glad they are both ok! have seen similar videos on youtube, but too hard to watch, even though i do what i do, i can't bear to watch an animal in need! (only if i can help!)
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing how dogs can be sometimes, or any type of animal for that matter.
ReplyDeletePoor dog, were they lost?
ReplyDeleteDogs are amazing, always taking care of their families!
Kisses
Rufus and Indie
Amazing how smart animals can be! Here he was protecting his mom! I hope they are both doing well now!
ReplyDeleteYes, we love happy endings!
Kathy
That is really something.........
ReplyDeletewhat love that dog had....
Vicki
I could not watch it again, had seen it on Good Morning America. Hope they are both going to be ok. So sad. I hate to see injured dogs. Makes me cry. I cannot even watch Animal Cops.
ReplyDelete