I am glad you had a nice visit with your friend Ms. Connie. You look really nice in your picture. I like green beans my Mom gives them to me in my food sometimes, they are yummy.
G'bye Ms. Connie - she looks lovely! And wowzers! That's some very flat belly indeed! FIVE pounds? That is a lot of pounds for a doggie! Good job! Hugs xo Sammie
Afternoon Buddy you are looking fine today. Check out that waistline. Zack and Sassy will be jealous. I'm glad you and Mom enjoyed Ms. Connie's visit. I'm a tad late posting today Mom and Dad had Saturday errands to run...while they were gone I enjoyed some sun and got lots of Vit. D....Madi and Mom
I see some six pakhk abs!
ReplyDeleteHugz&Khysses,
Khyra
I am glad you had a nice visit with your friend Ms. Connie. You look really nice in your picture. I like green beans my Mom gives them to me in my food sometimes, they are yummy.
ReplyDeletelicks and sniffs,Sasha
Wonder if green beans can do that for me? Do I have to give up french fries? Must admit Bud is lookin' good! SH
ReplyDeleteGood for you buddy! I'm supposed to lose a pound or two but I'm not goin' down without a bite..er... fight. Cookie lovers unite!
ReplyDeleteOops .. gotta go .. Mom's coming..
Grrrrs to y'all
Gizzy
Hey Buddy,
ReplyDeletePlease share the green bean diet. Blaine and I need to lose 5 lbs. too! Congratulations kiddo.
Janet
Hey Buddy, you look like you've been working out, Dude! Green beans, eh.
ReplyDeleteI like anything that isn't nailed down, I'll have to try more of them!
Raider
G'bye Ms. Connie - she looks lovely! And wowzers! That's some very flat belly indeed! FIVE pounds? That is a lot of pounds for a doggie! Good job!
ReplyDeleteHugs xo
Sammie
Afternoon Buddy you are looking fine today. Check out that waistline. Zack and Sassy will be jealous. I'm glad you and Mom enjoyed Ms. Connie's visit.
ReplyDeleteI'm a tad late posting today Mom and Dad had Saturday errands to run...while they were gone I enjoyed some sun and got lots of Vit. D....Madi and Mom
We're putting Carrleigh on that diet!!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java
Buddy is looking good! Pretty soon he'll have some six pack abs! :-)
ReplyDeleteBuddy is WORKING IT!!! Woo Hoo!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteBuddy - you look fabulous :-)
ReplyDeleteWay to go Buddy!!!!!!
ReplyDelete