Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wordless Wed.-N.M. Wildflowers and Cacti



Happy Trails,

17 comments:

  1. I have always love the flowers on cacti...the desert has a beauty all its own.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cacti do make some beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did D make these beautiful pictures? They brightened my day! SH

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful flowers.....and i do take the time to smell them and maybe eat them along the way to mum's disgust...
    hello and i'm coco and i just wanted to say 'hi'
    chikisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Ms-K
    What lovely pics of your wild flowers! It's nearly time for the wild flowers here in SA (Namaqualand Daisies), which usually heralds in Spring. Thanks for reminding us.
    Lots of licks
    MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ms.Kit the collage is beautiful...when you have time could you teach me how to do that....
    A devoted student,
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I love photographing flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful....little desert flowers are so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woowowooooo..
    what a great photos...
    we never seen those flowers!!!
    Where we can find them??
    Are a special flowers that born where you live???
    Thanks for sharing...mommy loves flowers a lot so she's very very happy when see flowers on your blog!!!
    have a barkful day!!
    We love youuuuuuu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice flowers!! I hope you are having a good time at the lake, I know the dogs are!
    Hugs Bambi and Fern

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many flowers in the desert, who'd a thunk it!! Thanks for sharing, David!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooops! Autopost must not be working! I missed Thursday's blog! Hope you are enjoying your mini vacation! SH

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K