Love your little bare tootsies! And I do not think I have ever seen a pic of your grandpa. What a handsome man! Grandma looks as beautiful here as in her later years. Uncle Jack was a good looking young man, too. And what to say about the pj's? That's a lot of red material! Mamma made ours one year out of yellow material with cowboys and Indians. Go figure! SH
Love the photo!! I'm surprised that there are no dogs in the photo. A dog in matching PJs would have taken the cake! Perhaps you're the first dog-people in your family... I am the first in mine.
Terrific photo! I always love seeing your family photos on Sundays! Thanks for sharing them with all of us! Those jammies are to die for! Snuggles, Twix
What great pictures. With all the old pictures you show on your blog you totally reinforce my crazy picture taking habits. I LOVE to snap photos! They sure do make for great rememberances of times past.
I love the matching jammies!
ReplyDeleteI have absolutely nothing to say. I just want to know where they found matching pjs in all those sizes!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWe are pikhturing Sibe fur all ovFUR those khomfy jammies!
ReplyDeleteNo khlear skies here - we've got precip moving in 'soon'
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Can you imagine today's families wearing the same PJs? Very sweet and love your little doll too!! Happy memories.. xoxo
ReplyDeleteNice Pj's!!!! For the entire family too!
ReplyDeleteHugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
Love your little bare tootsies! And I do not think I have ever seen a pic of your grandpa. What a handsome man! Grandma looks as beautiful here as in her later years. Uncle Jack was a good looking young man, too. And what to say about the pj's? That's a lot of red material! Mamma made ours one year out of yellow material with cowboys and Indians. Go figure! SH
ReplyDeleteMatching jammies! Totally rocks.
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Mango
How cool! Lovely photo family and lovely matching pjs =)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet - all of you in your Christmas jammies.
ReplyDeleteGreat family photo! Love the matching jammies hehe.
ReplyDeleteWonderful picture - Great memory!
ReplyDeleteawwww! Cute! Thanks for the tip, I will be watching for sure!
ReplyDeleteVery cute family portrait, all in the same pj pattern!
ReplyDeleteCloudy here in CA, no Geminids for us! :(
Love the photo!! I'm surprised that there are no dogs in the photo. A dog in matching PJs would have taken the cake! Perhaps you're the first dog-people in your family... I am the first in mine.
ReplyDeleteAhhh, sweet memories! What a cute little dolly you had too. Makes Mom remember Christmas in the 50's too, with a beautiful new dolly under the tree.
ReplyDeleteWoos, Phantom and Thunder
Love the picture! I bet you mother was delighted to make matching PJs for all of you and that is so special! I love family pictures!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo..
ReplyDeleteBig Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Terrific photo! I always love seeing your family photos on Sundays! Thanks for sharing them with all of us! Those jammies are to die for!
ReplyDeleteSnuggles,
Twix
Now that is the picture of happiness :)
ReplyDeleteYour mom was a very creative and talented lady....she passed on these wonderful traits to you.
ReplyDeleteHugs Madi and Mom
What great pictures. With all the old pictures you show on your blog you totally reinforce my crazy picture taking habits. I LOVE to snap photos! They sure do make for great rememberances of times past.
ReplyDeleteThat's a sweet family you've got there!
ReplyDeleteSonic
It is for family - but you don't want to see us in our jammies! :)
ReplyDeleteThe matching PJs are so cool!! Love them!!
ReplyDeleteThat is the nicest picture EVER!
ReplyDeleteNow that's togetherness.
ReplyDelete