i've been watching this story, and considering our dear friend KB in colorado...they are both very lucky...incredible...so glad the dog is doing well, should have been dead.... xo hubby and i were saying our Tahoe would attack a big cat, but Benny would put his tail between his legs and not look back! :)
What an amazing story that was. I was teary eyed watching that video. Certainly living up to her name and you know all she wants in return is a pat on the head. Madi and Mom
Yes, I saw this on the news! In Oklahoma, we call them mountain lions and a white one was photographed just recently in the hills of SE Oklahoma. It was visiting the deer feeder at night looking for deer. Good doggy!!
Hello Kit and Happy New Year! I am watching your Iditarod countdown and noting that is also how many days to go until we meet in person!! My sister is coming to ANC from NJ so you will meet her too!! Meanwhile my laptop is being repaired so I hope to get back to regular blogging and visiting soon!! xoxo
No wonder why all dogs go to Heaven, we are all angels! What a great dog story, thanks for sharing. I am sad, though, that the cougar had to be killed. With humans encroaching more and more into wildlife territory, where are the wild animals to go for food, shelter, etc? It is a sad situation and I hope something can be done before more beautiful wild creatures are killed.
That is quite a story! The dog is truly an angel!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pawsome doggie Angel is.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this story. ;)
~ Bae
Isn't it a khool story?
ReplyDeleteWe saw it on Tuesday and have khommented several times since!
BTW, have woo seen KB's khougar???
http://romp-roll-rockies.blogspot.com/2010/01/mighty-mountain-lion.html
Even I say I'll leave THOSE paws alone!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie
I've been hearing about this story all over the place! What an amazing dog.
ReplyDeletei'm sorry but i can't see this post?????
ReplyDeletedo come over as i have an award for you
chikisses
coco
What an amazing story. And to see pictures and vide of a mountain lion NOT causing problems with humans - see http://romp-roll-rockies.blogspot.com/ .
ReplyDeletei've been watching this story, and considering our dear friend KB in colorado...they are both very lucky...incredible...so glad the dog is doing well, should have been dead....
ReplyDeletexo
hubby and i were saying our Tahoe would attack a big cat, but Benny would put his tail between his legs and not look back! :)
What an amazing story that was. I was teary eyed watching that video. Certainly living up to her name and you know all she wants in return is a pat on the head.
ReplyDeleteMadi and Mom
Great story!! We've know all along that dogs are terrific!!
ReplyDeleteWoofs and Kisses!
Yes, I saw this on the news! In Oklahoma, we call them mountain lions and a white one was photographed just recently in the hills of SE Oklahoma. It was visiting the deer feeder at night looking for deer. Good doggy!!
ReplyDeleteLiz
What an amazing story. DOGS are awesome!!
ReplyDeleteandrea
A dog true to her name!
ReplyDeleteHello Kit and Happy New Year! I am watching your Iditarod countdown and noting that is also how many days to go until we meet in person!! My sister is coming to ANC from NJ so you will meet her too!! Meanwhile my laptop is being repaired so I hope to get back to regular blogging and visiting soon!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteUs Canadian dogs are tough. I could take on a cougar. Really, I could. Especially if it stole my tennis ball.
ReplyDeletexo
SB
That is a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing it!!
ReplyDeleteAngel surely is a hero - we hope his recovery goes smoothly. We couldn't believe it when we saw that story the other day.
ReplyDeleteWe visit KB's blog too - awesome photos and one very strong woman!
Tail wags, Phantom and Thunder
I would like to think that all puppies would do that, but then I realize that Jack would just try to make friends with it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a true BFF that dog is!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't watch this enough times! Did you check out the blog Khyra suggested?
ReplyDeleteTwink!
No wonder why all dogs go to Heaven, we are all angels! What a great dog story, thanks for sharing. I am sad, though, that the cougar had to be killed. With humans encroaching more and more into wildlife territory, where are the wild animals to go for food, shelter, etc? It is a sad situation and I hope something can be done before more beautiful wild creatures are killed.
ReplyDeleteSuka
Oh oh! We watched this with mom when it aired on the news. What an incredible story. We're so glad Angel is gonna pull through!
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet story! She put up quite a fight, 20 min is a long time. Lucky she made it too. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!!! What an amazing story. Sweet Angel! So lucky for this happy ending. Thank you for posting this.
ReplyDeleteHugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose