I think that is the sweetest pic ever! You are too cute! Enjoy your day with D and pups before you head off to sun and sand! We expect great weather today, so Mamma and I hope to relax after church. SH
Hey there Kit Wishing a Wonderful Easter to a Wonderful Friend. The 'little one' is super-sweet! Enjoy your deserved holiday soaking up the sun!!! Lotsalicks MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA
What a cute little bunny..... Love that photo, Kit...
ReplyDeleteHave fun with the girls!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
Same to you...
ReplyDeletecute pic
I think that is the sweetest pic ever! You are too cute! Enjoy your day with D and pups before you head off to sun and sand! We expect great weather today, so Mamma and I hope to relax after church. SH
ReplyDeleteYou make a sweet bunny, Kit. How precious is that photo!
ReplyDeleteLiz
That is sweet! Happy Easter to you also!
ReplyDeleteAs always, I love your picture!! Happy Easter to you!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful, safe trip and add me to your list of people to toast too!!
Happy Easter!
ReplyDeletesuch a darling picture! and to you too......
ReplyDeletesafe travels!
xoxo
Cheers!! and Happy Easter! Looking forward to your VACATION pictures. xoxo
ReplyDeleteWishing you a Hoppity Easter that is eggs-tra special☺
ReplyDeleteThat is one cute bunny!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter Smileys!
Dory and Beth
Hey there Kit
ReplyDeleteWishing a Wonderful Easter to a Wonderful Friend. The 'little one' is super-sweet! Enjoy your deserved holiday soaking up the sun!!!
Lotsalicks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA
Happy Easter! What an adorable picture of you! Have a peaceful Sunday!
ReplyDeleteHugs xo
Sammie
What a cute bunny!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
Thor
What a cute picture!!! Love it!!! Happy Easter!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's one of the khutest bunnies we've seen!
ReplyDeleteHoppy Easter!
Hopz&Khysses,
Khyra
Oh My Dog! That is such a darling sweet photo! Too adorable for words or woofs! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time in Florida! Enjoy the sunshine and the water!
Happy Easter!
Suka and K
cuteness!!
ReplyDeleteOmg that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! The ears are huge!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo!!! Bet it brings back lots of wonderful memories!
ReplyDeleteWoos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
What a cute bunny!
ReplyDeleteSam
You are adorable at any age, Ms. Kit.
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
Countryliving