It is wonderful to have such good friends! And the beach makes it better! You all look great...not to mention the scenery! Can't wait to see the new pic! SH
Great getaway shots. Nothing like getting away from it all with good girlfriends. I feel lucky to have my friends from teaching who we get together with on a regular basis.
hi Kit, I know you are going to have a wonerdful time!!!! It will be alittle warmer when the sun come out. You will have to be careful not to get burned this trip!!!!!!!!!! Love ya, Fern
Mom hopes woo are toasting fur her!
ReplyDeleteHugz&Khysses,
Khyra
We love beach! We've never lived more than walking distance from it. Thank goodness we've been able to live our dream.
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed your vacation with the girls!
xoxo
Shannon and the Gang
Gee----you all look COLD sitting on the beach... Windy????? Brrrrrrr....
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a wonderful time. I KNOW you are!!!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
Wonderful pics.. have a great week!!
ReplyDeleteOlive
looks wonderful!!! i love the beach!
ReplyDeletexoxo
It is wonderful to have such good friends! And the beach makes it better! You all look great...not to mention the scenery! Can't wait to see the new pic! SH
ReplyDeleteBeach memories:
ReplyDeleteToes in the sand, Embers music and the Amusement square @ Atlantic Beach.
Madi and Mom
You are so right!! Looks like you are a wonderful time!!
ReplyDeleteGood time had by all!!
ReplyDeleteIt does look like fun.....to bad I don't like the feeling of wet sand!
ReplyDeleteGreat getaway shots. Nothing like getting away from it all with good girlfriends. I feel lucky to have my friends from teaching who we get together with on a regular basis.
ReplyDeleteThat looks absolutely heavenly. Hope you are having a relaxing time.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you all are having a blast!! Enjoy!
ReplyDeletehi Kit,
ReplyDeleteI know you are going to have a wonerdful time!!!! It will be alittle warmer when the sun come out. You will have to be careful not to get burned this trip!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya, Fern
How true. I have always loved the beach!
ReplyDeleteWe missed getting in on the toast but we sure can see you had a wonderful time - look at those happy faces and the gorgeous sunsets.
ReplyDeleteWoos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Ah, the sun! I think I can smell the beach!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Rufus and Indie
Very nice! Looks like a wonderful place to be!
ReplyDeleteSam
Great memories, and a GREAT Black Dog sweatshirt in the photos.
ReplyDeleteI love your saying but I'd substitute "mountains" for "beach"!
Gorgeous pictures! Mom loves the beach!
ReplyDeleteThor
Is this the group that saves money on bras?
ReplyDelete