I watched this video yesterday. It's wonderful! It made me think who respect life more, animals or humans and I think our furfriends do it better than us-the two legged ones.
Morning Ms. K....Mom and I watched that video. If only humans had the respect for each other that animals do.....the world would be a better place, Hugs and Happy Weekend to you all, M&M
Wasn't that just pawesome?!?
ReplyDeleteHugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Beautiful! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
I watched this video yesterday. It's wonderful! It made me think who respect life more, animals or humans and I think our furfriends do it better than us-the two legged ones.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great video! Thanks for sharing it with us!
ReplyDeleteBones and Treats to ya,
Bronson and Pepper
I want to, but can't! Love my air card except for videos!
ReplyDeleteI really love the header picture. the Hats are grrrrreat.
ReplyDeleteMorning Ms. K....Mom and I watched that video. If only humans had the respect for each other that animals do.....the world would be a better place,
ReplyDeleteHugs and Happy Weekend to you all,
M&M
Kit that was an awesome video!
ReplyDeleteI think that's what Raider tries to do every night, make sure we're all nice in warm in bed WITH HIM! :)
Beth here....tears are falling....that was SO beautiful! Thank you for sharing this link for this AMAZING video!
ReplyDeleteOh my! What an awesome vidio! I don't always follow this particular blog, and missed this one! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great video!
ReplyDeleteThat is just pawesome!! Lots of love, Holly and mom
ReplyDeleteAwesome video!
ReplyDeleteElyse and Riley
That video brought tears to Mom's eyes - it was just so amazing.
ReplyDeleteWoos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Wow, nice
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Kit, it's the end of my day and I'm ending it with watching that amazing video. Amazing...Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGreat video!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Mistaya
Thanks for sending me over. What a great video!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing that wonderful movie.
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Mango
Sorry to get to this late - one of those months. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't thank you enough for sharing this - or tell you how many times I have watched it myself. It's short and beautiful...