Cold Noses, Warm Hearts
will do. norwood
I am so very much sorry to hear that you have lost a furend. I hope the good memories ease his family's sad time.
We visited Ernie's family and left some good thoughts. That is a beautiful quote and you are such good pals to your furiend Ernie.Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Even though it always has to happen, it's always going to hurt.
Hi Kit,Been to the lake yet?? I miss hearing from you from time to time!! You OK??Hugs Sister, Fern
Hi Ms K and pups Mom and I are heading over to visit Ernie's family now.Hugs Madi
Oh goodness, it's been a sad weekend- I'll post soon about all the sadness on my end too. But, thanks for sharing this and I am on my way over to leave a message for Ernie's people.Jen and the black dog blog
Just dropped by to support Ernie's folks. So sad! Such a beauty! Ros and Oscar
what a nice tributeBenny & Lily
What a nice tribute for Ernie and we are on our way~
How do I begin to Thank You & all the friends you sent our way xoxoEach and every lovely comment has been so very appreciated ♥♥♥♥
I love your comments! Thank you, ~K
will do.
ReplyDeletenorwood
I am so very much sorry to hear that you have lost a furend. I hope the good memories ease his family's sad time.
ReplyDeleteWe visited Ernie's family and left some good thoughts. That is a beautiful quote and you are such good pals to your furiend Ernie.
ReplyDeleteWoos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Even though it always has to happen, it's always going to hurt.
ReplyDeleteHi Kit,
ReplyDeleteBeen to the lake yet??
I miss hearing from you from time to time!! You OK??
Hugs Sister, Fern
Hi Ms K and pups Mom and I are heading over to visit Ernie's family now.
ReplyDeleteHugs Madi
Oh goodness, it's been a sad weekend- I'll post soon about all the sadness on my end too. But, thanks for sharing this and I am on my way over to leave a message for Ernie's people.
ReplyDeleteJen and the black dog blog
Just dropped by to support Ernie's folks. So sad! Such a beauty! Ros and Oscar
ReplyDeletewhat a nice tribute
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
What a nice tribute for Ernie and we are on our way~
ReplyDeleteHow do I begin to Thank You & all the friends you sent our way xoxo
ReplyDeleteEach and every lovely comment has been so very appreciated ♥♥♥♥