Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wordless Wednesday






18 comments:

  1. I think I hear Zzzzzzzzzzz. Have a nice nap. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching some zzzzs in the sun. Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning to you my handsome friend (sighs)...your furs are glistening today.
    Hugs from your BFFF,
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this pic - nothing so cute as a sleeping lab :):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, that speaks volumes for trust and love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buddy has found a nice head rest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, I rest my head on my Dad's foot, all the time! So comfy! Lovies, Miss Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raider wanted to leave a note:
    Buddy, is Rama's foot a nice pillow to rest on?!
    I see Fall is just around the corner, cooler times in Georgia!
    Always a nice welcome after all that heat!
    Head nudges,
    Raider

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one Happy Furkid :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mesa loves to do that :)

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that's a pawfect pillow - happy snoozing, Buddy.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  12. Buddy looks very comfy :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, adorable. That's one contented pooch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Someone is not going anywhere unless Bud knows it!!! Snoozing in the sun!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K