OH MY WORD!! I agree with Jack I'm surprised the gorillas couldn't smell the fright. The male is extremely strong too right?
The closest I've come to a wild animal was at the Wild Cat Preservation Center about 1 hour from Raleigh. I felt privileged to be that close to them...well as close as an extremely sturdy fence would let me. Hugs HiC
Cool.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Goose
I can't imagine how frightened he must have been!!
ReplyDeleteTHAT would SCARE me!!
ReplyDeleteoh, i saw this yesterday! just fabulous!
ReplyDeleteChyba bym była przerażona, ale i zaciekawiona. Świetny film. Pozdrawiam. *** I guess I was scared, but curious. A great movie. Yours.
ReplyDeleteI think I would have died of a heart attack just with having a silver back get that close! He is a lucky man in more ways than one.
ReplyDeleteCindy
OH MY WORD!! I agree with Jack I'm surprised the gorillas couldn't smell the fright. The male is extremely strong too right?
ReplyDeleteThe closest I've come to a wild animal was at the Wild Cat Preservation Center about 1 hour from Raleigh. I felt privileged to be that close to them...well as close as an extremely sturdy fence would let me.
Hugs HiC
Amazing - we saw tht video last week and were in awe of it. Can you just imagine being that man!!!
ReplyDeleteWoos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
Yep, my mom would have been shaking like a leaf!
ReplyDeleteYour pal, Pip
Wow. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteOMD that amazing
ReplyDeletelicks and sniffs Sasha
incredible......
ReplyDeletexoxo
I am frightened just looking.
ReplyDeleteLicks Bobby
Amazing!
ReplyDelete