BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wordless Wednesday






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Congratulations to Sebastian Schnuelle, 2009 Yukon Quest champion!!

Schnuelle’s winning time, 9 days, 23 hours and 20 minutes, was 3 hours and 17 minutes faster than Lance Mackey’s record run in 2007.



2 comments:

Kathy said...

Kit,
Thank you so much! I felt like an Idita-Rider on You Tube video!!! Lucky musher!!
Raider came running over to listen to the mushing dogs!!
Kath

Chester said...

What an enlightening video! I would have thought that these mushers were all "outdoorsy" people-not from Wash. DC. Amazing! I wish I had time to keep up with all your stories-I believe it could be addictive (you are, right?). Anyway, I hope you have an amazing trip as you get to see all the passion of the people and dogs up close in Alaska.
Chester's Mom

Sassy: Why yes, Sassy-I DO find older ladies quite interesting! And if you're name says anything about you I am even more excited to meet you. So who's gonna be dog-sitting you while Mom's away? Maybe I could stop by for a treat! Wink, wink,nudge, nudge!
Chester