Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Monday, June 29, 2009
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Friday, June 26, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Please drop by these budding bloggers and say Hi!
Hood's Happenings, Huckleberry Hound, Potpourri in NC.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Gumbie and Doug are spending several weeks bonding, at 11,000 feet, in Doug's cabin in CO. I had a call from Doug today reporting that Gumbie is eating well, gaining weight and loving cabin life. Doug has 2 other dogs at home so, hopefully, this time together will help make the transition easier once they arrive in OK, later this summer.
I'll keep you posted on this wonderful story with a happy ending.
Gumbie and Doug
Friday, June 19, 2009
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Monday, June 15, 2009
The first week "home alone" has gone by quickly, due in part to all the excitement we've had around here. After the black snake visit and onslaught of squirrels, my air conditioner died. I was without AC for 3 long, hot and humid days and nights. The AC was repaired Friday and Saturday morning on our walk, Buddy and I noticed a tree had fallen across the driveway.
I don't consider myself a wimp at all, but I cannot start a chain saw. That's probably a good thing, because I don't need to be operating a chain saw up here in the woods by myself.
Our wonderful neighbors came over and had the tree removed by the end of the day. Thanks Guys!
I'm hoping this week will be less exciting and for clear skies in NM.
We've received an award!!!
Here's what I need to do:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Copy the image, rules and questionnaire.
3. Post in your blog.
4. Answer the four questions.
5. Pick 7 friends to share with.
6. Come back to BLoGGiSTaiNFoCoRNeR at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com/ and leave the URL of your post in order for your blog to be added to the master list.
7. Have fun.
1. The person who tagged you? Sammie
2. His or her site title and URL? http://sammiegolden.blogspot.
4. Persons you tagged?
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Friday, June 12, 2009
Top Eleven Reasons Dogs Are Better Than Men
1. Dogs do not have problems expressing affection in public.
2. Dogs miss you when you're gone.
3. Dogs feel guilty when they've done something wrong.
4. Dogs admit when they're jealous.
5. Dogs are very direct about wanting to go out.
6. Dogs do not play games with you-except fetch (and they never laugh at how you throw.)
7. You can train a dog.
8. Dogs are easy to buy for.
9. The worst social disease you can get from dogs is fleas.
10. Dogs understand what "no" means.
11. Dogs mean it when they kiss you.
Please feel free to add your own reasons....
Hope we didn't offend any of our male readers, you know it's all in jest!