BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday is for Family

Mother (green chair) and
Puppy Chum (under yellow chair)
Guam~1952

~~~~~~~~



The house is empty again, without Connie. She was a wonderful house guest and Buddy and I loved having her here. She and Buddy spent each morning sitting on the front porch together, cheering me on as I walked my 6 laps, up and down our long, steep driveway. Buddy joins me the first lap, primarily to take a dip in the creek at the bottom. My current goal has been to walk every day in June, and I haven't missed a day yet. YAY!

We miss you Ms. Connie!
***BTW, sorry I haven't visited blogs this week...I promise to get caught up on everyone soon!

Happy Trails,

9 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Tank woo fur sharing!

Happy Sunday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Kathy said...

Your mother looks quite beautiful in that picture! That must have been before you were a "twinkle in your Daddy's eye"! Must have been like paradise there!
Kathy

Melissa said...

Kit,

I wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten your beautiful award. I will post about it soon.

I am so proud of you and your walks.

Love Melissa

Ziggy Stardust said...

Buddy, good job on the walk with Mom, but try to stay with her longer, she is doing a great job.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Kit and Buddy...Madi and I are so glad to hear you had such fun with Kit and good for them being your walking coach and cheerleaders!! The picture of your Mom is just lovely...I see so much of you in her. I hope the rest of your family are enjoying themselves....
Cecilia

countryliving said...

Your mom looks good!

That was nice to have your friend and Buddy to help cheer you on as you walked!

Anonymous said...

Six laps! My, my! I walk to Savannah Mall and back...maybe 4 long blocks total! Have to go now before it is too hot. No creek for a dip! Great pic of your mom and Chum! SH

Ina in Alaska said...

I wish Miss Connie could have stayed longer. She looked like a wonderful companion and I am sure Buddy misses her! Buddy is getting such quality one on one time!! Congrats on your driveway challenge!!!

And the photo of your glam Mother-- what a pretty lady. That must have been a neat experience to live in Guam at that time. Looked pretty fabulous.

Golden Daily Scoop said...

What a wonderful blog, thanks for sharing!!!

xoxo
Miley