BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday is for Family

Mother and PK
"Cruising"
~1984

It hurts my feet to just look at Mother's shoes.
She always wore heels.
Give me a pair of Teva flipflops, please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We received a surprise in the mail from a tall, dark, handsome, polite, kind, and generous puppy.
Would you like to know who sent the package?
Check back tomorrow and we'll tell you all about it.
(A little trick we picked up from Jack.)







7 comments:

Susan said...

I will most certainly be back tomorrow to hear all about the package and the mystery sender! I can't do the heels either. Looks like your mom and P.K. were enjoying themselves! Happy Fourth!

countryliving said...

Good thing you pointed out the shoes, I was distracted by the plaid pants.

My Mind's Eye said...

Happy 4th to all at Dog Daze!!
Oh my your Mom was a beautiful 100%Southern Lady. always dressed to the 9's. I'm with you give me a pair of Crocs flip flops and I'm a happy camper,
Madi and Mom

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy Family Sunday. Have a safe n wonderful 4th. Hey ... a DOG on your blog header. LOVE it! Hope you keep it this time. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Bobby said...

YES HAPPY 4th, GOOD MEMORY PHOTO.
I AM SAD FOR THE END OF THE BONE, I DO KNOW HOW THAT FEELS I CHEW HIDE TYPE, THEN WHEN ITS SOFT AND CHEWY PIP PINCHES IT THEN JOHN TAKES IT AND THROWS THE LAST BIT AWAY.

animal lover, quilt lover said...

I hope you and yours have had a wonderful 4th. Your Mother was a 50's lady. Prime and Proper lady!!!
I'll take slippers and PJ's. I don't always dress for the day!!! Some days I never get outside clothes on but am out many times that day!! Nobody can see me so why worry about what I have on.
I'll be back tomorrow!!
XXOO, Fern

Anonymous said...

Back in the day, cruises were dressier than they are now. They are so stylin! I bet his pants were polyester, too! Love the picture!

Liz