BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Monday, October 13, 2008

Buddy in the Newspaper


Several months ago the ajc http://www.ajc.com/ asked readers to submit pictures of Labradors. I sent in a favorite picture of Buddy and never thought about it again. I was checking my regular sites this evening and guess who is on the front page?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cool - congrats - he is a bigo handsome lab...I'm goin' out for the paper right now....

Anonymous said...

That is a great photo! Made me laugh this morning and who couldn't use a good laugh these days.
Thanks Ms. ~K
Agent Cicada