BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jenkins High School Class of 1971

My long-lost friend, Connie, and I had a private high school reunion for 2 at my house this week. My jaws are sore from talking so much and with all the excitement, I've developed 3 huge fever blisters on my lip. I thought salt and lime prevented those nasty things.
It was great reminiscing and catching up on the past 37 years. Connie is a cancer survivor (YAY!!), works at SCAD, has been married 33 years, and she and Mike raised 3 wonderful children. I was fortunate to be with her Tuesday when she found out that a granddaughter (Chandler Rae) will join this loving family in March.

After hee-hawing over our yearbook, we decided we went to school with some funny looking people, including ourselves. We need to get together again soon while we can still remember... "anything"....

Love ya, Girlfriend!!!!

No comments: