BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Sunday, September 14, 2008

Last Picture

I am not a photographer. A photographer worries about settings, focus, lighting, etc. I take pictures-period!
I also don't take good care of my camera. I carry it in my pocket all the time, ready to whip it out and capture the moment. D says I should wear it around my neck so I won't drop it!!!

This is the last picture taken before the camera hit the cement.
This was not the first time my Cool Pix had taken a fall. It isn't "totally" broken now. It will come on, take one picture, then nothing else....I guess that's as good as dead, huh?

I'm lost w/out my camera...what if something happens and I miss the picture?
I'm headed to WalMart for a new, cheap, "pocketsize" camera.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I can sympathize with you, but it's usually my phone that's falling out of my pocket. I went to the bathroom the other day at school and it fell on the lid. Yeah...that was a close one. Thank God it landed where it did or David would've killed me. PS. Sorry about the Jackets thing...if I want to spend time with my honey with two legs, then I had to become a fan of six legs,not four. Does this make sense? Anyway...don't hold that against me! ;) Cause I really like my shirt!