BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Family


We live in a small community where not only does everyone know everyone else, it seems that most people are also related to one another. My friend's, (MB's) family portrait includes more people than I know! It's amazing!I have no children, I am an only child, my parents are deceased. I HAVE NO FAMILY!
Honestly, the only blood relative I know is my first cousin, J.
J's father was my mother's younger brother, Jack, and I adored him. When Uncle Jack married Aunt Lucy, she had a daughter L.M., exactly my age. Uncle Jack adopted L.M., ...YAY!! I finally had a cousin. Although, now I had to share the attention w/ someone else, I was happy to have a cousin.
However, when Aunt Lucy got pregnant and had an "adorable" baby girl (J), I was less than thrilled. Instead of sharing the attention, I was getting NONE! I'm happy to say that I got over those feelings of jealousy and consider myself lucky to know both J and L.M.
J and I are definitely from the same family. We have so many things in common: married, no children (by choice) except critters, loves animals (especially dogs), hummers, gardening, living in small town, reading (works in library).

I'm very proud of my family-be it ever so small...

Cousin Jackie napping w/ her critters,

Sydney dog and Mitten (Gone but not forgotten)

No comments: