BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Monday, September 1, 2008

Panda Cub

I am hesitant to make this post...I have waited 2 hours before doing so. I was watching Panda Cam this evening (approx. 6pm) when I noticed Lun Lun standing over her motionless cub, pawing at it. A few minutes later, the Panda Cam changed to an outside scene of a log and now it is displaying Yang Yang, the adult male Giant Panda.
No news has been posted on the Zoo Atlanta webpage.
I snipped this picture from Panda Cam around 3pm and all was well.

No comments: