BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Friday, December 10, 2010

Sassy Says



Love, Peace and Soul
~Don Cornelius


The complete quote by  Cornelius, the host of Soul Train:
"... and you can bet your last money, it's all gonna be a stone gas, honey! I'm Don Cornelius, and as always in parting, we wish you love, peace and soul!"

Soul Train was an American musical variety show that aired in syndication from October 1971 to March 2006.
In its 35-year history, the show primarily featured performances by R&B, soul, and hip hop artists, although funk, jazz, disco, and gospel artists have also appeared.



Sorry about the poor quality of this video, (and the ad) but I think you'll agree, it's a blast from the past!




17 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Mom says OH MY!!!

Of khourse TSOP is extra meaningful fur her!

Thanks fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Thanks fur the khard! It arrived on Thursday!

JacksDad said...

I always loved the part where they broke into two lines and someone came dancing down the middle!!

Unknown said...

Everything looks and sounds so familiar to me. Do I really belong to that era??? Oh dear!

Anonymous said...

LOL....

Susan said...

Sassy is so eclectic in her musical tastes!

My Mind's Eye said...

OH my Cats and Dogs Mom is up on her feet grooving and oh my goodness it is not a sight for sore eyes!!!

MOL Thanks for the memories.
Hugs Madi and Mom

Unknown said...

That certainly was a very nice Blast from the Past! lol. Billy loved his card, thank you!

Sharon said...

Good Morning, Kit!

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Ha! I'm speechless! I was never a fan of disco, and now I remember why!

Kathy said...

Fun Flash From The Past Friday!!
OMG, those were the days of stacked hills for both men and women! LOL

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Oh my!! That's the music I used to dance to every weekend!! Talk about a blast from the past! Love it!! Lots of love, Holly and mom

Ina in Alaska said...

HEY GIRL! I loved Soul Train! I love Motown and all the Old School singers from that era.

Been AWOL... so busy and Ron has been in Soldotna all week doing arbitration. It has been bitter cold here too, the pups have not had a proper walk since before Thanksgiving and Halle the Diva is itching to get outside!

Thinking of you, got your card, thank you so much, wish you were coming to Anchorage in February.... I have not yet put up any Christmas decor and forget it, the cards are just not happening this year.... Love to you and the pups xoxo

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

back to the past. hehehe

3 doxies said...

Oh good gollies...my mum just spit out hers coffee.
And ditto to what Jack said!

You must check out jibjab...you can do your own Soul Train.

Puddles

the booker man said...

woohoooo! shake your groove thingies!! :) i liked the peeps wearin' those crazy tall platform shoes while they were dancin'. holy cow!!

*woof*
the booker man

pee s -- me 'n asa got your christmas card in the mail yesterday! thankies so super duper much! ya'll are stylin' and profilin' in your santa hats! teehee.

1000 Goldens said...

My Mom remembers watching Soul Train :)

Kari in Alaska said...

She likes all types of Music!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com