BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fun Day in Anchorage




No, I didn't fly to Anchorage for the weekend, although that would have been very cool. Instead, please check out Ina in Alaska's post of Saturday Market in Downtown Anchorage. She has beautifully captured the atmosphere unique to Alaska.
I have to wonder if I look as touristy as the couple Ina found.





Anchorage, March 2009

5 comments:

kks said...

don't ya just love Ina?! have a happy sunday!

Shelley said...

I am itching to go to Alaska!!! I hope next year.... Always enjoy stories and photos about this place! Glad you shared this.

Melissa said...

I think you look like you would fit in just about anywhere.

You have a spirit that is filled with friendship and genuiness.

Wishing you a great week.

Love Melissa

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

In MY mind I am soooo there!

And if I khould only get off my tieout, I would SOOOOO be there!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Ina in Alaska said...

I think you look like a Sourdough! (Resident) Looks like you are at Fur Rondy??