BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday is for Family

Mother and Me
Guam~May, 1953
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



A hint to Zack's Secret:




BTW, Zack loves having a secret. He can't recall ever having one before and it's fun!


Happy Trails,

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy Sunday!

Great pikh!

Still WAY khurious about 'THE SEKHRET'!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

JacksDad said...

OH, he already told me his secret but he told me not to tell you that he told me. So it will have to be a secret between you and me!

Jack!

kks said...

hope zach doesn't forget his secret.....

Ina in Alaska said...

Your mom was a glamorous woman!! I was just admiring her style for about a full minute thinking how she was busy with a tiny sweet baby but managed to look stunning.

I will stay tuned for Zack's secret. PS how was the pea salad? Did you like it?? xoxo

Anonymous said...

OOHHH.... Zach must be going on a trip with his daddy! Lucky dog!
Gloria

Ms. ~K said...

Hey Jackie,
Thanks for the nice compliment about Mother. I agree, Mother was the real deal when it came to Southern Charm.
Nothing "charming" about me, chuckle!
Hugs to you and the furbabies.
Kit

Anonymous said...

How pretty your mother looks! And you are charming! Don't sell yourself short! Also I am glad to be late reading the blog, so I can know more about the secret quickly! SH