BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Thursday, November 20, 2008

Followers and Feedjit

Blogger has added a new gadget (or maybe I just noticed it) called Followers. It is a list of folks who visit a blog on a regular basis. I would love for any visitors to please sign on...thanks!
Just look in the right margin.

My Feedjit gadget allows me to monitor locations of visitors to my blog. It's amazing to see where some people are reading my blog. It's quite a geography lesson for me...
Again, I would love to receive comments from visitors, wherever you may live.
I have made it very easy to make comments, so give it a try and please tell me where you live.
Thanks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Ms K,

I'm guessing that this is where you want folks to comment about where they live. I orginally found you blog on the DNM site as I have followed that site for some time. I do enjoy you site and all of your pics. We have a black lab named "Ammo" and he is a family member. We, wife and I, live in Eagle River which is just outside of Anchorage, AK and about ~30 minutes away from the real Alaska. Well, that's certainly enough for now.......I really enjoy your blog.

Jim

Ms. ~K said...

I know the Eagle River area...
Thanks for stopping by Jim.
K

snowdog said...

Hi Kit,
I love your blog! It's such fun and sooooo well done. Wordless Wednesdays and those Sassy photos! I am in Coopersburg, PA. It's 20 minutes south of Allentown & Bethlehem and 1 hour north of Philadelphia. Blaine sends a big howlout (you know the dog version of a shoutout) to your pooches.
Janet

Ms. ~K said...

Howl-out back at Blaine!!!
K and Dogs

Kathy said...

Hi Kit, I don't know what to put down for "where" I live, we're full time rvers. But for right now we are in San Jose, CA for the holidays, making a full circle in our trip to AK this summer! We put 25,000 miles on the truck.
I love your blog, and have to check it every day to see what's happening there! Plus I check out your comments on the ArctiCam. Hugs to the Labs! Kathy (Birdingvers)

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

just thought l would leave you a message to say l am on the East Coast of New Zealand in a place called Te Kaha,
l love your site and hope to come back many times.
l have no dogs but yours look so great, l always wanted a malmute but where l live it really is too hot for them so it would be cruel to have one here. l will come back soon and check you out.

Mary