BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Zack's New Bed

I bought Zack a new bed yesterday. His previous bed consisted of 3 "chewed-up" pieces of egg crate mattress that I covered with a sheet from Goodwill. I cover all the dogs' beds with sheets from Bon Wille'.
When the sheets get dirty, I throw them away. Also, the sheets prevent the dogs from chewing and destroying beds. (most of the time)
WHY DO THEY EAT THEIR BEDS???? They love their beds.


HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a hansome dog.

Anonymous said...

LabLady- I checked your website and boy do your dogs have the life!! 29 acres of beauty, your site made my day, I had to put down my shepard after 13 years last year, and I am now ready for another "child", think it's gonna be a black lab- we'll see, but so enjoyed your site---

Ms. ~K said...

Anon,
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss...
Labs are definitely a JOY!
Thanks for stopping by...
K