BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Saturday, November 1, 2008

Southern Lights

Each morning, as soon as I get out of bed, I go to my computer and check out the aurora cam.
The prediction for aurora was excellent last night, so I was disappointed to see a dark sky when I checked this morning.
But as the sun began to rise and shine through the colorful leaves out my own window, my disappointment waned.
Beauty is all around us, wherever we live...
Go out and find some beauty today...
Maybe within yourself???












No comments: