BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Thursday, November 13, 2008

Headed Home


My husband and Sassy Dog have been in New Mexico for the past month. (explains why I've made so many blog posts recently, huh?)
They left October 18 and drove straight through to NM...only stopping for gas and to let Sassy do her "business". Poor Doggie, we don't travel like that when I'm along. I start "biotch-ing" at 3pm about where we should stop for the night.


D is an amateur astronomer and this has been the trip of his dreams. He researched the area and found a remote spot in the Gila National Forest, guaranteed to have dark skies. What he had not planned on was the wolves. He sees wolves daily and he says they "want" Sassy.

OMG!!!! Bring my puppy home!

They are starting home today and knowing D, they should be here in time for dinner tomorrow night. YAY!








4 comments:

Kathy said...

OMG Kit!
That's is not something you would have to consider! Wolves! But that's right they are trying to bring back the Mexican Red Wolf down there. Lab/Red Wolf mix, hmmm, what would the puppies look like? Fuzzy labs? :-)
Those are some wonderful dark skies down there! We got out the Dobsonian when we were in Bosque because it was incredible!! I hope your husband had fun and that they get back safe! Kathy (Birdingrvers)

Ms. ~K said...

Kathy,
I don't think "mating" is what the wolves have in mind...
but that is an interesting thought-ha!
K

Kelli said...

I'm so glad you are getting your family back. Much more time alone and we would have needed to find you another hobby because you're so good at all your current ones.
:)

Ms. ~K said...

Kelli,
I've been home alone so long, I've got part of Thanksgiving Dinner already in the freezer-
Can you believe that????
I need my hubby and Sassy...