BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Monday, November 10, 2008

Top of the World


Two of my favorites: Jim Cantore and Alaska

Be sure and watch Jim Cantore's account of life in Barrow, AK tonight on The Weather Channel, 10pm E.




http://www.weather.com/multimedia/videoplayer.html?clip=12613

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I lived in Ft. Yukon, AK - which is 150 miles northwest (slightly) of Fairbanks. I've never been to Barrow - but it's alittle more formitable. :) Had to leave Ft. Yukon after the main sewer drains froze up at 70 below. :( Furnace couldn't keep the house warm - I mean - trailer. :) Great state housing in 1978.
Check out my blog if you get a chance - and you have some lovely dogs!

Ms. ~K said...

bevy,
I'll check out your blog. thanks for stopping by.
K