BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cabin Fever

We've had 4 inches of much needed rain in the past 4 days. I'm not complaining because we've been experiencing an extreme drought the past 3 years. However, the dogs are going stir crazy in the house.







Zack and Buddy are usually content to sleep the day away inside, but Miss Sassy is always looking for something to get in to...I guess she's my "problem child"-chuckle!

Hey, that's my bedroom slipper!

At least Cousin Sydney is having a nice, sunny day in North Carolina.


It's supposed to sunny and warm here tomorrow, YAY!!!
Happy Trails,

2 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Oh I know what you mean!! We had two full days of VERY hard rain...more rain than I can remember ever having continuously here in the sunshine state. Miss Daisy sure doesn't like going out in the rain and we don't enjoy taking her out either. It's sunny today though.

Hugs!
Kat

Shelley said...

Lol at Sassy - my kind of girl!!