BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Friday, March 20, 2009

Sassy Says

Be the kind of woman
that when your feet hit the floor each morning
the devil says,

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iditarod Update
(time of post 12:30am EDT)

http://www.iditarod.com/race/race/currentstandings.html

Sab Schnuelle 's dogs in Nome


Sab after arriving in Nome, 2nd position!!!http://www.iditarod.com/flashmap/free/video_1CFCE991-BA2D-D45A-42F2589EE9D68018.html

At the time of this post (12:45am EDT) Warren Palfrey is less than an hour out of Nome.

I'll be watching Nome Cam!!!

Warren will complete the Iditarod in 19th position...

Way to go Warren, Kate and Wonderful Dogs!!!!


The Iditarod isn't over until the last musher passes under the burled arch in Nome. That musher receives the Red Lantern Award at the Mushers' Award Banquet. The Red Lantern award is one of the great symbols of the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race. The Red Lantern is more or less a statement that those who passed that way before will leave a light burning for you.

BTW, Jan said she got a dog bootie from Lance's team for me!!! Very Cool!

Happy Trails,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that. I will have to remember that one.

Anonymous said...

I like Sassy's style! She's one smart little doggie!

Mason Dixie said...

Sassy is very wise, and I love how they treat the last one to cross the finish line, that is a whole lot of support no matter what place you are in. Thanks for sharing

Kathy said...

One of Lance's dogs booties for a souvenir!! That is so cool!

Just love what Sassy says! I must be a kindred spirit!!

Kathy
hummingbirdkw

Deb said...

Sassy's got spunk - I like that :-)

Melissa said...

I adore Sassy and her Mommy, too.

Anonymous said...

I have missed Sassy's wisdom. So glad she is back! I cried when I listened to the broadcast of Lance coming in to Nome when it talked about his stopping just outside and congratulating each pup with a tummy rub! What a guy! Thanks for introducing me to this wonderful event. SH

Ina in Alaska said...

And Larry has been officially retired! What an awesome dog!