BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Monday, March 16, 2009

It's Great to Be Home

My week in Anchorage flew by and I'm still riding my Iditarod High. The race will be over soon and I'll be able to resume some sense of normalcy. I must admit that it's great being home with my own canine (& human ) family, tucked away in the woods.

The rain finally stopped Sunday and the dogs and I went out to play in the muddy exercise area. (Note to self: Help Hubby spread wheat straw)...


I lenjoy watching them interact with each other and just being dogs.
Zack and Sassy love playing together while Buddy prefers to run off with the ball!
He's the ultimate Ball Hog!



I think Sassy may have a little sled dog in her...check out her incessant bark and determined focus on the tennis ball.

Hook her up to a sled, dangle a tennis ball in front of her face and get out of her way! She has great energy.












Iditarod Update:


Happy Trails,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love dogs, and since I don't currently have any of my own, I will live vicariously through you and your labs! BTW, changed the web address of my blog to make it easier. Here it is:

http://ninnysnotesblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got home safely. What a great adventure! Happy anniversary to Buddy!

Your pal,
Joey