BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Monday, April 27, 2009

Buddy's Towel

See the yellow stuff on Buddy's nose?

It's pollen.

See his dirty, slobbery mouth?

Guess where he wiped his nose and mouth?

Poor, Sassy!

Let's go to the creek, Girl!




Happy Trails,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sassy, are you Buddy's towel? Oh no!

See ya!
Joey

Nibbles Treats said...

That is nothing but love.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Rufus and Indie said...

Cute Lab photos!

Minnie-Moo (Rescue Lab) said...

Hello, we just found your blog, nice to "meet" some more Labs :)

I was eating Dandelions at the weekend and ended up with pollen on my face too, but Muzzle (my mum) was laughing too much to get a good photo.

Minnie-Moo
xxx

Shelley said...

LOL! Nothing like sharing!!

Ina in Alaska said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny!!

Chester said...

I'm thinking that Sassy should wipe some of her white onto Buddy. Turn about is fair play!!

Woofs and colored slobbers,
Chester

Mason Dixie said...

Awe Buddy, I would let you wipe your snooter on me any day. =)