BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hummers Are Back!!!!

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!
Hubby said he saw a hummingbird earlier today, so I hurriedly hung 2 more feeders, in additon to the one I had hung 2 weeks ago. Within 30 minutes I saw a male at a feeder!
According to my journal, my first sighting last year was April 10, so they're right on schedule!!!!

I do love my hummers!





Happy Trails,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice that you see hummingbirds! When I saw your title, I thought maybe you meant those huge SUVs!

See ya!
Joey

Anonymous said...

Oh, how exciting, Kit! I love hummers, too. ours won't show up for two to three more weeks. I'm excited!!!

Mason Dixie said...

The BF's mom loves those birds, she is always taking pics of them. =)

Shelley said...

How exciting!! I hope I get hummers this year. I've had no luck the past couple years!

Golden Samantha said...

Dear Doggies!
So glad you got those hummers back this year! We love those birdies, but need to keep a bell on that foul furry thing that lives here! BTW,
My mom and dad (I'm not sposed to know this...) are going to Alaska from 5/11 to 5/23 and will be in Denali Nat'l Park area from 5/19 -5/21. They want to visit sled dogs but not with a touristy agenda. Any ideas? We know you are very familiar with AK!!!
Hugs and xo,
Sammie

Kathy said...

That is wonderful news! Hummers can really brighten your day with their endless energy!! :-)

Kathy (aka hummingbirdkw)

Anonymous said...

Mine hover around the bottle brush bushes. They are out in force down here. I watch from my back door. Spring has sprung! SH