BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Friday, April 17, 2009

Sassy Says


20 Keys To A Happy Life

1) Compliment 3 people everyday!

2) Watch a sunrise.

3) Be the first to say "hello".

4) Treat everyone as you want to be treated.

5) Live beneath your means.

6) Forget the Joneses.

7) Never give up on anybody ~ miracles happen!

8) Remember someone's name.

9) Be kinder than you have to be.

10) Wish not for things, but for wisdom and courage.

11) Be tough-minded, but tender hearted.

12) Don't forget that a person's greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated.

13) Keep your promises.

14) Leave everything better than you found it.

15) Show cheerfulness even when you don't feel it.

16) Remember that winners do what losers don't want to do.

17) Remember that overnight success usually takes 15 years.

18) When you arrive at your job in the morning, let the first thing you say brighten everyone's day.

19) Don't rain on other people's parades.

20) Don't waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them!


~ source unknown


Happy Trails,

10 comments:

Robin Leuschen said...

Love those words of wisdom !! We all need to try and live by these...like a more detailed " Golden Rule" ...
Hugs and Blessings
Robin

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Sassy! Great reminders! So, so smart. I am so thankful you remind me of what is important. Love you, K. SH

Anonymous said...

Hi Kit!!!!
I love today's post 20 things....oh so true you hit the nail on the head.
I thought of you and your crew at 7:15 this morning (got sidetracked meant to write sooner ha!!). Anyway I was sitting at a stop light over to my right I see a jogger and her jogging buddy or budette...a beautiful yellow lab. That lab was in hog's heaven, its tail was held high, its tongue hanging out and most importantly it had that famous LAB Smile on its face. I was already happy with my cup of Starbucks but that Lovely Yellow Lab topped off my day.
YOU ALL have a great day,
Cecilia

Nibbles Treats said...

Aren't you a wise dog, Sassy. Thanks for the reminders on how life should be lived.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Pies Placek said...

Hello

Many thanks for the advises.
They are great and very useful for hapiness.

regards
hau, hau

Sophie Brador said...

That's a lot for my labby brain to remember, but I will sure try. When you say don't rain on someone else's parade, does that mean I can pee where Pablo did?

xo
SB

Anonymous said...

How did you know I needed to hear these top 20 today. Been dumped on at the rink (not mine, the one I'm at in the off season)this morning. Feeling cranky going back in just now. Not wanting to talk to anyone. Just want to run dogs and see snow again. BUT this will help me release the negative energy I hate to carry around. Love you very much.
Janet

Mason Dixie said...

Sassy is so wise beyond her years. he he. those are some great tips to live by, the only thing.....live beneath your means? um.... I still think I do not get enough treats in a day. he he.

From the Attic said...

Very wise words Sassy :)
Chrissie and Ben

Justabeachkat said...

Great list!

Hugs!
Kat