BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Roses and Rhodies


The Knockout roses and rhododendrons are blooming.

It does help make the pollen more bearable.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is my long await dentist's appointment.
Hopefully, I'll get some much needed relief. (root canal?!?)

Happy Trails,

6 comments:

cecilia said...

Hey Kit,
What beautiful flowers. I'm sorry to hear you are having dental problems. I have had my share of dental issues over the years. Good luck!!! Hopefully today's visit will end with a smile on your face,
Cecilia

Elizabeth Bergesen said...

Good luck with your apt. I don't care much for dentist visits!

The camera used to take those pictures is a Canon Digital Rebel EOS-450 i which has been superseded several times already.

Golden Samantha said...

AAhhh - root canals, roses and rhodies - the blossoms are gorgeous - but the procedure? May you recover with a whiff or two of your beautiful flowers.
Licks,
Sammie

Shelley said...

Pretty flowers today! I hope you don't need a root canal! Ugh!!

Ina in Alaska said...

I had a root canal a few months ago.... no biggie!! And it was one of my two front upper teeth too. On Wednesday afternoon, I have a big dental, getting a crown on one of my wisdom teeth, then going out to the Crows Nest at the Captain Cook Hotel for a lovely dinner!

The flowers are so pretty.

NESSA the hovawart said...

Hi, Kit,

what a lovely flowers...my mommy is into flowers a lot...I will post my garden once...
Don't be afraid of the dentist..my mommy is wearing orthodont apliance at her age hehe
My sister Teja is a teacher too...
Kisses to all of you,
Nessa and mommy