BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Two of My Favorite Guys







My favorite rendition...although Sarah isn't nearly as cute as Elmo...Enjoy!




Dentist didn't want to fix my toothache. He wanted to "rebuild" my entire mouth to the tune of $1500, minimum- (mouth splints, crowns, etc).

I had TMJ surgery several years ago and I know the difference between a toothache and joint issues...Going for a 2nd opinion tomorrow.

Happy Trails,

10 comments:

Shelley said...

That is a lot! Can't some of these things wait? I'm glad you're getting a 2nd opinion!

Anonymous said...

Good morning Kit,
What a lovely Wordless Wednesday...well minus the dental issues. What in the world....you go in with a toothache and they want to rebuild your mouth? Good for you getting another opinion. I just hate you have to deal with the pain until then. I've had my share of dental problems so I feel your PAIN!!
Take care your buddy,
Cecilia

Nibbles Treats said...

Sorry to hear about the dentist. Yuck! Don't you just love Elmo? He's the best!

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Ina in Alaska said...

Mouth Splits? YIKES!! RUN!!!

Anonymous said...

Kit I vote for Elmo!!!
I didn't see Sarah first thing this morning only Elmo.
Cecilia

Melissa said...

I am so glad that you are going for the 2nd opinion.

You are such a wise lady to do so.

Well, you are a smart lady no matter what.

Love Melissa

Anonymous said...

Just the BEST. That Elmo.....
Janet

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE this man and his voice!!! Been listening to him for years now! How cute with Elmo!
Best of luck with your seconed opinion!
Gloria

Anonymous said...

I still have two crowns and two bridges left to do, but don't want to take a second mortgage on my house to pay for it! Another opinion is always sound advice. Hope you're not in pain. Nothing is worse than a toothache (or ear ache!)

Liz

Joe said...

That was a mouthful!

Nice blog...
Greetings.