BULLIES come in all ages

BULLIES come in all ages
(click to see movie trailer)

Surround yourself with positive people,
energy, and situations;
always avoid negativity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right.

Forgive, and then forget about the ones who don't.


Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mail from Mason


Oh Happy Day!!! We received mail from our doggy blogging friend, Mason Dixie this week. We had participated in a contest and even though we didn't win, Mason's Rama had great magnets made for all the participants.
How cool is that?

Mason's beautiful card (Buddy has a crush on her) and our pretty magnet

The magnet is a reprint of this picture.



In addition to the magnet and card, we received yummy snacks!


When Buddy saw that the envelope was from Mason, he wouldn't let anyone else near it.

He was especially pleased to see the snacks were low-cal, since he is trying to drop a few pounds. He did share the yummies with Zack and Sassy.

I think he enjoyed opening the envelope as much as anything. Shelter dogs appreciate everything.

Thank you Mason and Mason's Rama...

You Rock!



BTW, I removed the card and magnet before giving the envelope to Buddy...

I can't believe Sassy didn't start barking at him.

Happy Trails,

13 comments:

Rufus and Indie said...

Lucky doggies!

Anonymous said...

Well, Buddy is a persistent young man! And quite adept! Who was watching so patiently? I love the pic of you and the three pups...so wonderful to have a magnet! Also I need to be careful about my centrum! SH

Anonymous said...

Being in love and still willing to share!!!!!
I think he opens a package pretty nicely. Very civilized.

vicki

Melissa said...

Celebration time for your sweet puppies.

Chester said...

Very lovely gifts, indeed! Buddy, you gotta learn to shake that envelope's guts out too. You never know if the 2 leggers have gotten it all out. That must have had a little pepper in it, I think that was a sneeze from Sassy, wasn't it? She was quite good about letting you have it all to yourself.

Woofs and packaged slobbers!
Chester

Anonymous said...

The treat smell was still strong, I guess. What fun to get stuff in the mail for your doggies!

Liz

http://ninnysnotesblog.blogspot.com/

Mason Dixie said...

You are very welcome for the package. I am glad buddy enjoyed it very much, I too love to rip open packages. I am on a diet also that is why I sent low calorie treats, I am trying to get rid of all of them so I can have the good stuff..shhhh do not tell my mom. he he.=)

Shelley said...

Those are some lucky doggies! And deserving too!

Unknown said...

Hi Sassy, Zack and Buddy!

Thanks for visiting my bloggie today. Isn't Clive a remarkable dog? My Mommy's best friend lives in South Carolina and they just got an 8-month old black lab mix puppy named...Buddy! Apparently, he's a real "swamp dog' who plunges into the marsh at any opportunity!

I hope to see you around the blog! And I'll look forward to keeping up with your adventures as well. (I'm pals with Mason Dixie, too, through my girlfriend Rosie of the Dughallmor Beagles.)

Have a great weekend!

Your pal,

Petey

Justabeachkat said...

Cute photos. I think we all enjoy getting packages.

Hugs!
Kat

Sara Alves said...

hi there! thanks for visiting our blog! :)
great gift you got! :) i´m sure they enjoyed the snaks!

Lot´s of Licks Pu

Anonymous said...

I love your videos. They always put a smile on my face and sometimes a tear in my eye...often because I'm laughing so hard. Gizmo likes them too.

Bette - CTAntique

Kathy said...

Wow, Mason looks just like Raider, when he's lost his winter coat!

The picture of all of you as a magnet sounds like a wonderful shot!

Kathy (hummingbirdkw)